Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

ban appeal

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by Andrew123, Sep 13, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andrew123

Gople
    I created a ban appeal a while ago and it got accepted. I never actually got unbanned so i made another one 8 days ago but it says staff have 3 days to respond if it’s not an admin. What should I do?

2. jemelina

jemelina
    Heya,

The staff member you have made appeal to has the same response time to appeals as Admins. I understand your frustration but please remain patient as I'm sure he will answer you soon!

BlockyBeach likes this.
  3. Andrew123

Gople
    why did i not get unbanned and get ghosted for over a week though

4. 10sec

10sec
    Hello!

It does sometimes happen that a staff member actually forgets to manually unban you, especially the more busy ones. What I'd suggest you to do is not create any more appeals, as one of them has already been accepted.
    In order to talk to the Staff Member, you could join the MCC official discord and private message them through Discord itself, which makes it easier and ensures you don't get punished here on the forums for creating too many appeals!

Thank you!

Have a nice day.

BlockyBeach and jemelina like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.