ban appeal accepted never unbanned

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheDirkPvp, Sep 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheDirkPvp

so my ban. Appeal got accepted and I never got unbanned because I am still banned he said I am unbanned from the network while I am still banned from?

IGN: TheDirkPvp

2. ItsDavld

DanTheACGuy
    I am glad you made a forum post about this. It seems like the staff member that banned you and dealt with your ban is not on the staff team anymore and left Minecraft. Situations like this happen and it might have just been a mistake. If you have a discord account, you can reach a staff member there as they might reply quicker than on the website.
    It seems like the appeal you made went through, but you weren't unbanned. I would message one of the Sr. Mods or Mods on this situation and try to get it sorted out. Hopefully you are able to make it back In-Game Soon

https://mccentral.org/bans/?username=TheDirkPvp

3. teddy3684

teddy3684
    Hey,
    I have now unbanned you so you should be able to join the server now. Feel free to shoot me a message if you have any other problems joining MCC. Apologies for the inconvinces.
    Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.