Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Balancing Tokens Across Subservers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nikki_, May 8, 2020.

1. Nikki_

Nikki_
    Hey guys!
    I've recently gotten back into playing Prison, after moving to Skyblock for a while. I realised how easy it is to get tokens on skyblock, where as Prison is so much harder, even when your in a full token luck 2 set with a token detector pickaxe. Although buying custom enchants costs more tokens in skyblock, we still get the same amount for voting, which doesn't make sense. Since tokens are worth more on Prison due to how hard they are to get, I'm not sure why we get the same amount as Skyblock. When farming a cocoa bean farm on skyblock, you can get a massive amount of tokens in a short amount of time, especially with /fly

I don't know what I'm proposing, but I'm somewhat confused as to the value difference.
    Thanks,
    Nikki

2. Xermes

Xermes
    Hey, Nikki_! I know your view is as important as mine, and I appreciate the clear and concise evidence you've brought.

I also agree.

I primarily play Prison, and sometimes play on Skyblock. I can see where you're coming from, there are not many opportunities in Prison to get tokens other than mining. I'd like to see what the next season brings us as to gaining tokens! I can see some more opportunities to get tokens at plots such as with mob grinders, although it would be annoying to sort through mob drops to get tokens, and prestige rewards.

It's a great topic to bring up, and I look forward to seeing what they bring to us next season.

3. Simplistiq

snoic
    I see where you are coming from, as a skyblock person it is way easy to get tokens. shut if on prison same things but it’s harder to get more tokens it should be balanced. I hope they do something about it! Have a wonderful day!
    -iluvhotmoms
    disc: hotmoms#7489

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.