Bad Lag Issues on West Coast

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Aethonan, Aug 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aethonan

Just wondering where this server is hosted. The /ping command says I normally have around 120ms. But this is just blatantly not true as I am constantly getting double hit or getting hit from ranges I can't hit back from (probably hitbox stretching). Im also experiencing some strange lagback, where I get hit and keep running (on my screen) but am actually frozen in place. I get teleported backwards after being constantly hit and then die.

Im also seeing that some of my hits aren't registering. I record almost all my games and have footage of me clearly hitting a player but the hit not going through.

Its not like I'm bad at pvp either. I had a 26% win rate in SG last month and was ranked #20 at the end of the month.

Any info is appreciated.
    For reference Im in SoCal on an ethernet cable.

2. Inj3ction

refundpriority
    Hey!
    I'm in the midwest
    I'm having similar lag issues, and I am on WOW (Wide Open West)
    I believe this is completely server-side lag issues, and has nothing to do with latency on our connection.
    -Inj3ction

3. Raidd_

Raidd_
    Could Just be because severs are having trouble reaching the west! Should be fixed soon

4. Departition_

This server is located in the west coast(Arizona) I get somewhere from 60ms - 100ms and I live in the east coast(Virginia)

5. ImConcerned

vNato
    Server is located in Arizona.
    Sadly many players get bad ping but it isn’t anything got to do with your personal connection. I am Eu and I get around 200 to 230 ping. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.