Art Channel in MCCentral Discord

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Jampoint, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Jampoint

Jampoint
    Recently, I've been drawing Minecraft skins in the MCCentral Discord. However, I noticed that there isn't a set place to post art, considering you cannot post images in any channel except for memes(Unless it is a link). This has been extremely annoying on my side, considering I have to either DM my artwork to other members(Which can be multiple people sometimes), or post in memes. I think having a separate channel to post artwork would be very beneficial towards members, which would allow members to express themselves as well as inspire others to do the same.

stiva likes this.
  2. stiva

seray
    hey!

i really like this idea! i know a lot of MCC players who really enjoy making skin art and things like that. i think that a MCC art related text channel would be pretty cool and inspirational to others! maybe people could also take pictures of their creative plots and post them into this channel so that their hard work can be noticed. great suggestion! :D

Jampoint likes this.
  3. kay

kay

kaykay6789
    hi!
    i agree with this 100%
    there are so many talented people that play mcc and i, and i'm sure many others, would be glad to see their different types of art!
    whether that be drawing or making sculptures, it would be a very nice option to have!

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.