ArenaPvP Forum

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Swinger, Jul 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swinger

Swinger
    Just curious, but why was the ArenaPvP forum section removed in the transfer between Enjin and Xenforo? I understand that the transfer is an ongoing process, and that the original ArenaPvP forum section was a lot of the same threads due to the relatively small player base, but it still generated some useful discussion and interesting ideas surrounding the sub-server. As someone who has played a whole lot of ArenaPvP, I'd like to see it included here...

2. AcceptedAppeal

Hi Swinger,
    I have messaged administration and there is a reason why these weren't added. The reason for the ArenaPvP one wasn't made clear to me, but being it's such a small community of players that actually play there, I agree with removing it. Less clutter of the forums. Threads for ArenaPvP can always be posted in General Discussion or Minigames. Some people may also have questions as to where the Server Ideas forum went, and that has been clarified that if a user has an idea for the specific minigame/subserver, they can just post it in that subforum.

QUESTION ANSWERED || THREAD LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.