Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Arena PvP Sumo

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 3by3, May 4, 2020.

?

Add SUMO duels

1. Yes

57.1%
  2. No

42.9%
  1. 3by3

3by3
    Hello ladies and Gentlemen,

I am here to discuss adding sumo to Arena PvP. Sumo is a great game mode much better than like 75% of the other duels. I have been playing sumo for a while now and i love it. If MCC does add this duel they would have to get the KB perfect or it would be trash. I made a forum post on this 6 months ago and a lot of people liked the idea of sumo but someone shut the post.

Thank you

3 Buloculous 3

puposaurus likes this.
  2. Druze

DRUZE
    Do You realize how awful mcc arena pvp is. The Kb is trash. The hit reg is trash. You get lagged back. You get kicked for clicking 10 cps. Are u really tryna Play sumo on mcc LOL

Pxrge likes this.
  3. Josh

I want sumo added to arena and sub server duels, I hope Alex considers this.

4. FourNut

FourNut
    Hey,
    I agree with this! I have always loved sumo on other servers and seeing this being added in MCCentral would be awesome! I always have loved sumo and on other servers they have hosted a tournament, or an event type such to win a rank or a free key! I was wondering if not only we could add this to ArenaPvP but add this as a Community Events idea! That would be awesome!

Have a nice day!

-FourNut

5. Mauricioh

Mauricioh
    Hello! I'd honestly love to play Sumo on ArenaPvP, but I also believe that the anticheat needs to be worked on first, as people often get falsely kicked, so that's a problem that needs to be solved right away.
    Also, I'd love to see some new maps together the Sumo launch, I believe that it'd hype people a lot and start playing ranked games back.

6. seretinsky

eyerolls
    Hey
    As much as I like sumo as a whole I have to agree with what DRUZE said about how the Hitreg and KB on MCC as a whole aren’t amazing. I also don’t think that sumo would be played much on this server. Only because on other servers such as hypixel, there is a specific leaderboard just for sumo. This makes the gamemode more popular as people can grind to the top. However the ELO function on ArenaPVP is general. There’s no in game specific leaderboard (as far as I’m concerned I don’t play much Arena) for the different pvp gamemode. I just think that it won’t be played enough as Arena has barely any players at all anyway. And if it were added as a duel function, players would just use another gamemode as getting KB perfect on this server is likely something that’s not going to happen.
    Have a good day!

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.