Arena PvP Free Wins

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BrysonOA, Aug 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrysonOA

So I'm in Arena PvP today, and there is this player who wants 0 elo for some reason, so he wants me to keep killing him in ranked. Would this get me banned? :joy:

2. Departition_

No, but some practice servers do ban players elo boosting like MMC

3. Phraze

Phraze
    Hey there,

As long as it is another player wanting to do this, and not you grinding ELO on your alt, I believe there is nothing against this. I’m not 100% sure if things have changed since I last remember.

4. BrysonOA

Alright, thank you for the info Phraze.

5. Ankh

Ankh
    I remember asking about this when I was still staff, back before arenapvp reset. Was trying to get to 0 ELO for no reason in particular :joy:anyways, if I recall correctly, I was told that I shouldn't be giving people free ranked wins. However they could have changed the rules since then.

Also, adding on to what Phraze said, I believe there is now a system in place to prevent you from getting elo from one player repeatedly. When I was doing ArenaPvP, me and someone else were having some fun doing ranked BuildUHC, and he kept beating me because I suck lol. After a while he stopped gaining ELO for beating me, and I stopped losing it. Not exactly sure how many though, as I wasn't counting.

#5 Ankh, Aug 4, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2019
  6. BrysonOA

Yeah, I think I have had that too. Maybe after 5 wins in a row your elo stops changing? Anyways, thanks for the info Ankh.

7. rayne

RayneMayne
    I would shy away from these practices if you want to avoid any chance of being banned.

ArenaPvP has a system that is pretty straight-forward, and if you see people abusing it you should report them

Though they might not gain elo, they gain stats, another important aspect of Arena.

8. Hey!

You will not get banned for this unless the person who is allowing you to free kill him is your alt. I do believe that this person is probably just trolling. However, I suggest that you do not duel the player, as it would unfairly boost your elo!

BrysonOA likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.