Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Arena pvp chat

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shhyy, Apr 15, 2020.

?

Allow all chat while in duels

1. Yea I like talking

88.9%
  2. Nah it puts me off

11.1%
  1. Shhyy

Shhamus
    Am I the only one that gets a lil sad when I can't continue talking to da homies just because i got into a match?

Pro: Allow for a more communication and such

Con: Could put people off their duels

Solution = Have a toggle :)

2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hey! i think this could be nice for staff to moderate chat, but lowkey, what’d be the exact purpose? since usually if you’re in a duel, your opponent isn’t gonna stop hitting you so u can say “lmao” for something that happened in arena lobby.
    i don’t think this is a bad idea, since we can already use “/r” and such if the other player is in lobby or spectator mode.. just don’t see the full purpose.
    i’m not opposed to this and don’t see the huge harm if it’s something that you can toggle // +1

have a greta day

mxbel and FourNut like this.
  3. FourNut

FourNut
    Hey,
    I agree with puposaurus, and I agree that it would be nice for staff to moderate the chat. I also agree that in ArenaPvP you can /msg with friends, and you can also go into a discord call, or a party in-game. I also believe that when you're in a duel you should be able to see the chat of the public ArenaPvP, and have a message that pops up in the chat that says [Duel]: (message). This would be an awesome thing to include! I believe that having a toggle would be awesome, and could fix the communication between duels!

If you have any more questions or concerns please contact me!
    Discord: ObjectiveArcade#2232

-ObjectiveArcade

4. Rev3rse

Rev3rse
    As mentioned above, I think that the functionality behind being able to use message, Discord, etc. is already in place for you to be able to chat with friends while in ArenaPvP. I do not see the real benefits in adding this feature.

In the future, please post suggestions in the Server Suggestions forum. Thanks and have a great day!

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.