Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Are you still allowed to apply for staff if you had punishments?

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by Repo, Sep 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Repo

Canc3r0usYT
    Hey. I want to ask you guys something. If I had 2 mute punishments (which where from doing giveaways) and 1 of them was accepted to be lifted, would I still be able to apply for staff? I checked through a lot of staff's punishment search and no one had no kind of punishment, and if I am still able to apply for staff, what would my percent of getting be like? Would I still have the same percent as regular people who apply for staff and don't have any punishment search or I have a harder percent? Thanks.

-R3p0

2. puposaurus

puposaurus
  3. Hey there!

You can always apply for MCC staff wether you where punished or not, but you have to look out for something, "Punish Waiting"
    Screen Shot 2019-09-02 at 11.21.47 AM.png
    This chart shows how long you have to wait to apply for staff, means if you have received "Sev 1 or Sev2" mute then you would have to wait a month before applying!
    Also when a player becomes a staff member "All of their Punish History is hidden!"

~Thanks!

AZXG likes this.
  4. SilentWhispers

SilentWhispers
    Regent and puposaurus are both correct. This information can be found in the pinned post on the applications section.

Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.