Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Approved appeal but never unbanned?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PuppetMaster75, May 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PuppetMaster75

I got a ban a few days ago because my username was considered inappropriate, and I posted an appeal which was approved. The mod who banned me said that I was unbanned since Ive changed my name. However, when I join the game it still doesn't work. What should I do? Do I post another appeal addressing the issue? Somebody please help I really wanna be able to play again

2. ThorKingOfAsgard

ThorKingOfAsgard
    Hey, @PuppetMaster75 try and dming the staff member who punished you and contacting them to see what you can do for you. Also, what's the message popping up when you try joining the game? Here is the MCC Community Discord. Overall I hope this helps you and have your self a wonderful day or night.

Airpxds likes this.
  3. stiva

seray
    hello! this has happened to me before where i had appealed for a mute (which got accepted) but didn’t get unmuted until about a day later. the staff member apologized to me and it was all good after that. whoever banned you might have gotten distracted and forgotten to unban you after accepting the appeal. you could probably submit another appeal, but chances are that the staff member won’t see it considering the situation. probably the best thing to do as of now is to go onto the support section of the MCC discord and @ whoever muted you to get their attention easier. hope i could help!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.