Applying for Staff

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LendingGalaxy, Dec 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LendingGalaxy

LendingGalaxy
    Hello im LendingGalaxy

I've been wondering, what else can I do to practice more to become a staff member? I've been studying all the rules and been in practice discords and been reporting players on the forums, what else should I do? I'd like to know so I can improve and make everyone happy and get rid of hackers and make sure the community would be nice and everyones happy and to make sure everythings the proper way to be! Please leave what I should do below :D

-LendingGalaxy

Abar and UnbuiltCafe6349 like this.
  2. UnbuiltCafe6349

You can ask to help build things

3. Assistant

Assistant
    Well if you have been in the practice discords, what you really should do is ask your mentor on how you are doing. They will tell you what you need to improve on, while also telling the stuff you are doing good at. When going for staff, many people have many different problems while they are trying to get it, it's just a matter of how bad you want it and trying to improve yourself. At least, that's how I feel about it.

4. ImJustAndrew

ImJustAndrew
    Focusing on your activity, report count, and overall helpfulness will help in your goal of achieving Helper. When it comes to your activity it's important to be active on all platforms of the server including the community Discord.

Actively reporting players across all or many different sub servers will show you're active and that you spread your time out among the server.

Being knowledgeable of all the servers guidelines and rules is very important so I recommend studying these.

You don't have to stress when it comes to applying for staff, as long as you're showing the application team members you have what it takes to be in the staff team you don't have much to worry about other than making sure you do well on your interview.

Good luck with your goal, I'd like to see you join.
    Feel free to message me if you have any questions or concerns.

AZXG and W5vil like this.
  5. Abar

Abar
    I will be applying for staff as well myself within the next few weeks and I believe that one of the things that is very important to do is be very active on the server and play a variety of different games/subservers. If you do that, I think that it is clear to the staff that you are not only on a lot and spread out your time on the server, but that you are also likely very knowledgeable and versatile as a future member of the staff team. Good luck with your future application!

6. xTylor

xTylor
    Hello!
    If you are going for staff i suggest you please join the MCC Staff Practice Discord Here. Once you have filled out the form, you will be given a mentor. A mentor basically quizzes you with your knowledge and helps you get staff.

W5vil likes this.
  7. W5vil

W5vil
    Even though I am not staff xD, after my app was denied, the best thing that I was told is to make yourself known to staff members especially the application team by being kind, polite, helpful ect. Also, it will never hurt to keep grinding those player reports xD.

-W5vil

MicroSquid likes this.
  8. luvhly

luvhly
    Just be really active in the mcc chat and try to be as active as you can, theres discord servers for staff practice that you can join.
    -Report players actively
    -Reply to forums
    -Be friendly to people on the mcc discord
    -Try to include yourself in events
    and yeah idk thats just my tips but good luck xx

9. ImJustAndrew

ImJustAndrew
    All the above is some advice to help you become a staff member but just do what you think is right and try your best. Good luck on achieving your goal.

Locking to prevent duplicate replies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.