Anyone know any good KitPvP maps on mccentral?

Discussion in 'KitPvP General Discussion' started by tejas131, Dec 27, 2020.

1. tejas131

I usually play KitPvP using LAN with my friends/family so I need one with kits already included in the map.

Have only found Jakob's KitPvP so far and I would love to try more.

Got any suggestions, mates on mccentral

2. kryfex

kryfex
    Ayo!
    I've been playing KitPvP on mccentral for quite a while now; therefore, I have memorized the maps. There are 7 maps currently: 1st map: Dryrock Lakebed (Biome: desert-themed, Size: Not Huge or Small, and good for PvP wise). 2nd map: MCCentral village (Biome: Mixed Biomes, Size: Huge, and decent for PvP wise). 3rd map: Desert Canyon: (Biome: Desert-themed, Size: Small, and bad in the state of PVP wise) 4th map: Mystic Shadows (Biome: Plains & City themed, Size: Very Small, and amazing for PvP wise) 5th map: Fantasy Village: (Biome: Plains biome, Size: Huge, and decent for PvP wise) 6th map: Refined Era (Biome: Mixed biomes, size: Huge, and amazing for PvP wise). 7th: Seaside valley (Biome: Mostly water and the rest is plains, Size: Not huge, but not small, and decent for PvP wise). Overall the majority's favorite maps are Mystic Shadows, Dryrock Lakebed, and Refined era. P.S I would definitely recommend Mystic Shadows.

Vula likes this.
  3. PainfulStrafes_

PainfulStrafes
    tl;dr wierdo mystic shadows is the best

Vula likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.