Any way to get unbanned from an ip ban

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by B5M/B9M, Aug 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. B5M/B9M

Alright so I've had it all in terms of punishments; hacking which is sometimes a false ban and sometimes correct (i had my phases), spamming, filter bypass, you get the idea. A few months ago i got involved in a whole load of account sharing bull crap and stuff i shouldn't have. My IP is now banned at my normal house and my beachhouse, and a few of my accounts are perm banned. I really dont think i even deserve to be unbanned but curious if there is a possible way, considering ive been playing mcc kitpvp since i was 8 in 2016. Let me know any questions about my situation or any solid answer you have. (keep in mind i have not waited the minimum 6 months, i am just really bored and remembered about this and wanted to get some closure)

2. mxbel

mxbel
    Hello B5M,
    Unfortunately there is no real way to appeal your IP ban until you have waited the full 6 months (unless, of course, if it was false). From the looks of your post, it wasn’t :( Feel free to join our discord and DM a senior moderator in regards to your ban(s) if you have further questions, or dm me directly: mabel#3532.

Hope this helped,
    Have a good day.

Thread Locked ♡

Alansar_trignot and Xermes like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.