Any Staff Can Confirm? (Staff Read) - (For Fun)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Sneaky, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Sneaky

Can any staff here confirm that I am the #1 holder for most offenses (ban, mute (a lot of mutes LOL), etc) in MCCentral? I have I believe 80 or upper 70's I would love to be #1 and hopefully get 100 one day as weird as that sounds LOL. Staff can confirm I'm #1? is there any way of checking who is EXACTLY #1 or leaderboards for most offenses?

EDIT: here is a link https://mccentral.org/punishments/?username=sneaknike2

NoButYes likes this.
  2. OriAlfi

OriAlfi
    Jesus how tf. I confirm. Be proud

NoButYes likes this.
  3. Zonafer

Zonafer
    I have just checked (you have 69 punishments), but there is a player who has 70 punishments total. There is no way to check who has the most punishments without manually searching through usernames.

4. Ahnxious

Emiies
    Honestly I don't think you should be proud of this, to be honest in my opinion when I receive mute or bans I feel quite embarrassed. But you do you :]]

-Have a good day

#4 Ahnxious, Aug 8, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2020
  5. guih

guihzy
    im very proud of myself for banning u last
    not rly idek u

Ahnxious likes this.
  6. Sneaky

:D @ItsGuih Im surely to come back even though as much as I know every staff member for the wrong reason because pretty much (ALMOST) every staff member has done some sort of punishment to me at least once, lol sneaknike2 wouldn't be a hard name to remember especially if you dont see me around or dont see me talk very much in chat and if i do chat a lot then im either im unmuted (obviously) and trying to have fun or just get muted again :P... BUT... Ill most likely be back like every other time hopefully, I thought I was in #1 for punishments ):

7. Sneaky

At first though I never wanted to have any punishments but I started receiving attention just for how many I have and still not perm banned (actually forever and not just perm banned for a temp amount of time)

8. Ahnxious

Emiies
    If you find this as a way of getting attention that's pretty sad I'm not going to lie. Instead of trying to get attention in a bad way do something positive that will impact others and yourself in a good way.

Keres likes this.
  9. Sneaky

again I didn't ask so

10. Sneaky

I remember your name too I know exactly who you are... but obviously I don't want to get muted here do I?

11. Sneaky

also I don't read private messages so go ahead and say it here LOL (btw she tryna scare me ohh shiver me timbers) because she messaged me :joy::sob:

12. _Noxid

_Noxid
    I have a bit of punishment as well. Most of my bans are false but I couldn't get them removed. I don't even know what auto parkour is but I got banned for it.
    IGN: _Noxid incase u wanna look it up

13. Ahnxious

Emiies
    [​IMG]

Why do people find the need to lie?

14. InsaneIsMyName

InsaneIsMyName
    I think MFDOOM probably has you beat by several dozen offenses. Last I checked he had nearly 90 offenses on his main account.

15. Sneaky

ahh ok thanks for acting so polite :blush:, that sucks tho -.- I guess its just gonna take me 21 more to beat em

16. Alansar_trignot

Alansar_Trignot
    Really?? Well I think you have a competitor sometime soon by the name of jahxn... most annoying guy when he’s NOT muted

17. Alansar_trignot

Alansar_Trignot
    I actually remember I NEARLY got per banned onetime. It was because of some scaffolding glitch or something like that that someone else had done, and so the moderator had put my name in and not the other persons name.
    I was so freaked out because I knew I didn’t do anything....
    Thanks again mu3l! That was a funny experience!

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.