Any one know when there is going to be new skywars maps?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by legwarmer, May 29, 2020.

1. legwarmer

legwarmer
    Any one know when there is going to be new skywars maps? I have been playing sw a lot lately and I feel like I am starting to get sick of the same maps. There not bad but i just feel like there is to little of them.

2. No, I don't think there is a place to get this info, unless in map submission an Admin says something along the lines of: "This map is truly amazing, I have no other choice but to replace it with all of our current skywars maps, thank you very much for making this map."

However MCC skywars still offers a decent amount of maps.

In other words no, I never heard or so a place where they announce "Tomorrow a new sky war map is gonna be published", i mean sure I saw a new map but If i am not mistaken I never saw this type of stuff here.

I love all maps that people make in "map submission" but I rarely see any get accepted? like 1 / 10 (for real good).

~Cya!

legwarmer likes this.
  3. iTristan

iTristan_
    Hey Dayyton!

Like RegentAgent mentioned, there is no known exact date when any new skywars maps are going to be added. However, with the upcoming minigame revamp (supposedly) happening this summer, I would say the odds are very good that we will see some new skywars maps added. I play skywars all the time, it's my favorite minigame, so I definitely agree with you that playing the same maps over and over again can get stale. If you want to check it out, I made a post here, about adding more of the older skywars maps into the cycle.

legwarmer likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.