/anvil

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by Flex, Dec 11, 2019.

?

Should /anvil be added into Sky Block?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. Flex

GroovyFlex
    When I was creating a new set of gear I needed an anvil quite a lot. I'm aware there is /is warp anvil however it would not be as convenient as possibly a new command such as /anvil. I would find this very helpful as when creating new gear you constantly need to gather exp on your island, gather rss for books and anvils costs lots to craft and don't last particularly long. This could be a perk from purchased ranks like /enderchest and /workbench. Just a thought and I'd like to know what everyone thinks and if there is a solution to this dilemma I have missed.

2. FarisNyanNyan

FarisNyanNyan
    Ohayogozaimasu!

I don't think we particularly need /anvil. Like you said we already have warp anvil and having the command wouldn't make that much of a difference. The command might be hard to add since anvils have the breaking over time aspect.

Byenya!

3. Kyee__

Kyee__
    I like this idea. but it isn’t much of a necessity seeing that you don’t need it all the time & there is one that you can use at /warp enchant

4. TNT

TNT

tntagent
    I do believe that this command should be added. I think its very easy to code and it would remove a whole warp which is annoying to use every time when, for an example, you're crafting armour and constantly having to do go /warp anvil. On the other hand, I do believe that it is a pretty pointless command if you think of the terms of actually having to use the enchanting table, as well as the anvil. You tend to use both so adding a specific command just for anvils will probably just encourage players to ask for something called /enchanting.

5. CryingShame

Seth9367
    @TNT that's a good point, people probably would start asking for /enchant, which would make sense if /anvil was added. At the same time though, I have done a lot of enchanting myself, and it's kind of annoying to have to type in the warp of the spawners I use, then type /warp enchant, so i also agree with @Flex. I guess it's not really necessary, but it would help a bit. Thanks!

6. LendingGalaxy

LendingGalaxy
    Hello, im LendingGalaxy.

I see the point of /anvil being useful as on prisons, people wan't to repair there armor quickly but you would have to warp in and out tons of times to do this. If you wanted to repair something quickly, you could do this without warping somewhere. I would see use of this command being added but it wouldn't really make much sense to have this as /warp anvil is a thing. There's pros and cons about adding this but my overall opinion on adding this would be no because there's already anvils provided and then with a portable anvil, that could be kind of ruin the purpose of /warp enchant. Having this as an ancient key perk on skyblock or something would be reasonable. I honestly wouldn't see this going anywhere.

7. IrlDealLover69

IrlDealLover69
    I wouldn't think /anvil is needed, but would make things a slightly bit faster / easier to do, just like /workbench, /anvil wouldn't really give any advantage either due to mcc having them at /warp enchant

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.