Anticheat

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Sunny, May 31, 2020.

1. Sunny

Hello, My name is Sunny, I am the developer of Storm anticheat a very good anticheat that detects all hacks and get updated all the time, i would like to know if i could add my anticheat to the anticheat as a test to see how it goes and if you like it i could become your anticheat developer.

2. Eleung_musk

eleung
    Uh The anticheat cant be removed and another anticheat can’t be added so I don’t know if the Developers are working on it. If you know about coding(I think making anti cheats mean u have to code), it is dangerous to remove the anticheat because it could remove important stuff to the server because things are built around the anticheat and removing it could possibly remove the things surrounding it? Idk how to explain it but it’s risky to add it. I think they might work on the anticheat but I’m not entirely sure.

3. Darenn

Darenn
    Hey, Sunny!

Minecraft Central has a pretty good development team and they're currently working on a new anti-cheat. Yes, we really do need a new anti-cheat and it could be used literally any day.
    That being said, you wouldn't be able to 'add' your anti-cheat to MCCentral nor to test it on the server.

Have a good day!

4. Simplistiq

snoic
    Hey,

This is in the works, but the amount of hackers has slowed down recently I have noticed so hopefully this shouldn't be as much as a problem! They are doing a soft release with anti-cheat so not everyone knows right away about it. Who knows when that can be, I am imagining it will be sometimes really really soon! This server can for sure use it! Hope this helped! Have a good day/night! And this issue should get resolved super
    shortly!

Thanks,

5. LipiTon

I know People Have Been complaining about aint cheat in my faction now and in former facttions, but that have anti cheat just one that only kicks. Being that Longdays the Former Helper Didn't think that the anti-cheat they had was good there is a chance we might see a newe one escpically with the fact that the server seems to make quite a bit of revenue off of the Grace Week In Factions and Im suure skyblock, skywars, and prisons too.

6. merkava

Just curious, I've seen posts about it being developed from 2019.
    How long has it "been in development"?

Departition_ likes this.
  7. Firebal676

Firebal
    Hopefully someone with the correct knowledge replies to this, but I've heard that a team was hired to implement one but something happened in that agreement that the team had to cancel. So, yes, Minecraft Central has been trying to push a new anti-cheat system out on the server as soon as possible, but they have had some road bumps that have made the release date slower. I would expect to see a new anti-cheat sometime this year, but if we don't see one, there's probably more road bumps that the team is trying to get over.

8. Departition_

I wouldn't trust this dude, I feel like he made this forums account for the whole purpose of making this thread, as he joined the same day he made this thread and has never made another post since.

9. Departition_

2017 actually which makes it worse lmao

merkava likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.