AntiCheat

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by redcouch007, Oct 3, 2019.

?

Buy Area51?

1. yes

2. YES!

3. no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redcouch007

dkdc
    So... I've been playing MCC since 2016 and I've noticed that barely anything has changed regarding the anticheat. There are still players on huzuni that can bypass fly and that's just sad for such an advanced and professional Minecraft server. I've seen a big change in the player count nowadays and it's sad seeing one of my first MC servers come to this. I strongly urge you guys to get a good AntiCheat because these hackers are just killing the player base. Multiple friends and I have died so many times on factions in P5 to a group of bhopping hackers and it changes our whole perception on this server. I've come to a point where I don't really feel like PvPing anymore because I'm scared I'll just get killed by hackers.

2. xBenz

xBenz
    There are many threads like these but they all get locked because they don’t help at all.

The anticheat is being worked on. Please refrain from making threads because they will all get locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.