Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

anticheat

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pookie_yeboi, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Pookie_yeboi

so i got banned for fly(lol) and admins not responding but I have a suggestion. use an anticheat know as thotpatrol. it only works well on 1.8.9 tho once you hit 1.12.2 it false detects speed. so just make all the pvp gamemodes 1.8.9 this is a very decent anticheat that works well and is a great stepup from the current anticheat or anticheat reloaded. also teach staff what scaffold is and what breezly bridge is lol

2. ctrs

ctrs
    hey, please check out this forum I made about why the anti-cheat hasn't been upgraded https://mccentral.org/community/threads/why-the-anti-cheat-hasnt-been-upgraded.107523/. as for this anti-cheat you're speaking of, it may work great for about two weeks until it's bypassed, so really it's pointless to have a new anti-cheat. on that forum listed above, there are ways to use the bad existing anti-cheat to your advantage so I suggest you take a look. as for your ban, you can appeal for the ban here if your ban was false, you can appeal here: https://mccentral.org/community/forums/appeals/. if it wasn't then thanks for ruining the community and wasting peoples' time by hacking. hacking just shows how much of an inexperienced player you are and if you have to cheat to be good at the game then go play somewhere else like 2b2t. (also suggestions aren't for General Discussion they are meant for the Server Suggestions in the other category of the forums)

#2 ctrs, Aug 19, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2020
  3. Alansar_trignot

Alansar_Trignot

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.