Anti cheat

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by 4151, Jul 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4151

Hi there,
    In my opinion I think that we should make a better anti cheat because lately theres been so many hackers ruining peoples games and it takes at least 30 minutes for them to get caught maximum and it's really annoying especially if your on a high win streak on ssw. So please could you make a better anti chat staff
    Thanks
    Have a lovely day or night
    --==FireyGast Immortal==--

2. 4151

Yes or no let me know

3. ImJustAndrew

ImJustAndrew
    There is no simply just "getting a better anti-cheat" developing an anti-cheat takes countless hours of time and dedication. The server has addressed they will be working on the connection issues and the anti-cheat once the website is up and running perfectly. All servers have hackers, Firey. You always have the option to record and report if there are to no staff members able to assist you.

4151 likes this.
  4. sadbaby

sadbaby
    Hey there!

Alex has been working on the anticheat and I can tell you that it is a lot better now, you should've seen it a couple months ago. You can always help him with the kick codes (submit in Bug Reports section of the forums) everytime you get kicked by the anticheat.

As said above, there's nothing they can do at the moment but you can always help by reporting them on the forums or by getting a staff member online to assist you. It's also good if you report them since you're going for staff! Shows effort and activity :)

4151 likes this.
  5. xBenz

xBenz
    You just have to be patient. We can't wave a wand and make an anticheat appear

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.