anti cheat

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by alaskapotatoes, May 21, 2020.

1. alaskapotatoes

alaskapotatoes
    an anti-cheat for the server is much needed. I'm constantly finding myself coming along dozens of hackers in survival games / sky wars / cake wars. would love to see a good ant cheat added. the staff are good in all but sometimes hackers don't get banned for a few days because player reports on the forums take a while to get accepted.

Marco5py likes this.
  2. Eleung_musk

eleung
    Yeah I understand the feeling of people going to your island or you almost won a game but it was ruined. I feel the anti cheat might be kinda bad but it still kicks hackers sometimes and I don’t know about you, but I played some games recently and people were actually kicked from the game itself and I think it makes a difference even though not a huge one. An anti cheat is definitely essential but without a good system, it might be just a little less useful.

I did made a server suggestion on this problem and suggested a solution which was /spec for mods. I don’t know if it could relate to your problem but I hope maybe it fits something you would want to see in the mere future.

3. mcrcus

mcrcus
    I don't know why people are always making threads about the anti-cheat. The owners are planning the anti-cheat for summer, so you guys are just going to have to be patient. If you feel the need to report these hackers, you can report them here. If you need to download a screen recording software, then you can download OBS Studio or Icecream Screen Recorder. Happy reporting and I hope this helps!
    <3

4. Ankh

Ankh
    Care to share where you heard this? From what I've heard there's been no official statement anywhere about a set release date for an anticheat update (or for the minigame revamp, which is still just rumors).

5. TheKingOfTurtlez

TheKingOfTurtlez
    Hey! The staff members try there hardest to look at reports! If you have 20-30 Open forums reports you can always join the MCC Discord (Click on "MCC Discord" in my signature) and tag @Reports team if there is a lot of reports! Staff try there hardest to get to every report as quickly as possible! You can also put the names of hackers in #support and say "Player is hacking on <server>" and a staff member should go and look at them, But for the time being, there is just nothing that can be done unless the player (You) reports them, or you alert a free staff member that has time to come and look! Have a great day- TheKingOfTurtlez

6. Simplistiq

snoic
    Hey,

I am with you and im sure everyone can agree. The staff team is get masses amount of reports on hackers a day so it is hard to keep up with them. I know the frustration of hackers, there is a ton in this server. This server can for sure use a anti-cheat. I'm sure you have heard, if not here it is anti-cheat may be coming soon. So we have something to look forward too. Me, you, and everyone else are hoping for this and thinks they need a anti-cheat! Also, another easy way to let a staff member know fo a hacker is in the mcc discord. You can say in the support tab in the mcc discord "<username> is flying in solo skywars" I find this way easy of getting rid of hackers. I hope to see you around and I am with you that they need anti-cheat! +1. I hope to see you around! Have a nice day/night!

Thanks,

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.