Anti Cheat.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kywee, Aug 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kywee

FIX THE FUCKING ANTICHEAT EVERY GAME I JOINED, AT LEAST TWO HACKERS, I LEGIT WAS GONE FOR 3 WEEKS, NEVER LOGGED ON, AND WHEN I COME BACK, ITS STILL SHIT

2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    No!

but on a real note, it’s a well known fact the mcc anticheat isn’t in best shape, and everyone is aware of the anticheat issue. it was last updated 27th July 2019... which kinda made it worse.. but besides that.. admins, devs and higher ups are very much so aware of that. making posts like these on forums is a no-no.. and doesn’t help speed it up anymore. just be patient or don’t play if the anticheat is that much of an issue.
    if you find hackers, record and report (here)
    and if you can’t report you can notify a staff in the community discord (https://discord.gg/9jzwQDQ)

~puposaurus

ImConcerned likes this.
  3. Luke WoodWalker

Skribbl27
    I am sure MC-Central has their reasons, however I am kind of concerned about it too... In time I might be able to ask the Owner or any of the admins about it, but as I stand now I don't think I would get their attention that very well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.