Anti-Cheat System

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by i_EmilyLyn, Nov 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i_EmilyLyn

EmiLyn
    Is the Anti-Cheat System on MCC, updating or something? Some "features" that are common in most Hacked Clients are easy to see (Fly for example), but those are simple to block with a good anti-cheat.
    So I was worried with the massive ammount of people flying around and using different types of hacks in SkyWars, CTF and so on.
    It's just something that I am concerned about, sorry to bother.

Thank you for your time!

2. i_EmilyLyn

EmiLyn
    Okeeeyy... Can you guys just stick to the thread?

Edit: Well, bad idea to use my own profile picture on the forum, just removed it.

3. FarisNyanNyan

FarisNyanNyan
    Nyanya! Meow!

I don't think anyone can confirm it except for some staff but if I remember there is some anticheat being tested. You are right, though. Too many hackers in the minigames and it isn't fun to play.

Byenya!

i_EmilyLyn likes this.
  4. Luxes

luxes
    what anti cheat lmao

ShadeWasHere likes this.
  5. Zonafer

Zonafer
    The anticheat received a performance update in July, but this update also opened massive holes in the server's anticheat system. The plugin was switched sometime in September, but the issue still remains. The only thing we (as the community) can do is keep up with reports and helping staff members locate hackers. :/

6. xBenz

xBenz
    All threads like these get locked with the same response as above, I recommend searching the forums before creating a new thread as your question/concern has been answered before.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.