Anti-AFK for Private Mines

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by DarkBeastPro, May 5, 2021.

1. DarkBeastPro

DarkBeastPro
    Hiya :D
    So I'm sure a lot of people who own popular private mines can agree that they dislike people who AFK in the middle of the mine. If there's enough people, it can get hard to distinguish between a afker and a miner, making it hard to kick the right person. That is why I am suggesting there be a anti-afk system for private mines. This could be something simple, like the same one they use at spawn, where if a person doesn't move for a few minutes, they get gently pushed to the side. Correct me if I'm wrong; but, they could probably use the same plugin for private mines. Another thing that should if this gets included, is to make the pmine perms list include a permission to bypass this system. That way if a person wants it to not affect their friends, they can just select this setting for trusted players and give that to their friends. The same can apply to if a person wants their pmine to not have this, by choosing to give all visitors this "shield."

So yea, minor request, but it'll help alot of pmine owners.

guih likes this.
  2. KierenBoal

KierenBoal
    My AFK Cleanup plugin doesn't work like that, unfortunately; it has pre-configured 'zones' with output locations.
    Whilst it could be modified to dynamically add zones (per pmine generation), it'd be something that wouldn't be implementable until next season, due to everyone already having made their pmines.

You could just kick people from the mines - that works too.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.