Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Another Low Quality From Yours Truly

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Other, Aug 30, 2020.

1. Other

Another MCC Video o.o

Raqueese and mxbel like this.
  2. mxbel

mxbel
    Hey Other/Eric!
    I thoroughly enjoyed this video but I do have some things that I disagree on.

Pay to win
    Your p2w section only covers KitPvP. I do agree that some aspects of the game are really unfair to rookies, but if we take a look at other sub-servers, Prison for example, the p2w aspect there is a lot less prominent.

The Anticheat
    Yes, I know. MCC Anticheat is pretty much nonexistent but as every other thread has said, all we can really do is wait for an update. I will say that the current one does have a slight chance to kick cheaters, but I agree that it is pretty bad. A lot of staff also main minigames, not just getting on when hackers are reported. Our forum report system is also flourishing, so I’d say staff is up to the task at least somewhat at the moment.

Toxicity
    I would like to say that all our rules are constantly being monitored - whenever a staff member has an idea, we are able to bring it up in a staff ticket. I can 100% say that from the start of my term, so much has changed about the rules for Disrespect and other chat rules that help us better moderate the server. It's hard to create a coherent set of rules that satisfy everyone - someone will always complain, that it's too strict, or too lenient, fix this, fix that, etc. All we can do is try the best we can.

As for your point about Ban/Mute evading, yes you can evade 1 account but if you are banned on a 2nd account, you will be IP banned. You cannot log onto a 3rd. Additionally, while the Mute Evading rule seems a bit much (3), I have still seen many players get IP banned from it, meaning it's working. Again, same as above, we can't really satisfy everyone. There are even some people that want IP bans removed in general.

Overall great video, I love the content & attention being brought to certain topics. Dropped a like and suscribe<3

Have a good day (:

ImRex likes this.
  3. NourJr

Good video man and you had a solid amount of topics being listed. I have a friend that's going to cover all of this and maybe a little more and go into detail with this. Here's his little update video. You should check him out .

He has other videos on his channel regarding MCC and some of its flaws. But anyways, have a good day/night and keep up the good work on your channel!

-Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah peace out girl scout

Other likes this.
  4. ImRex

ImRex
    I agree with this. I also agree with mxbel’s reply. A nice way to gain people back to the server and draw attention is to make new and original mini games. Add something like TNT lobbers or some sort of zombie survival with plugins for guns or something. Add a mini-game that has something to do with hide and seek or Mcc says. Open up the choices of what to play. This is just my opinion and I have nothing against yours.

Other, mxbel and guih like this.
  5. BlockyBeach

BlockyBeach
    Maybe something that is possibly different from what Hypixel has?
    Or something which is unique and would stand out from most other servers?
    A tnt run with some twists would be nice...

Other likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.