Another IRL

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by 27JAS, May 2, 2020.

1. 27JAS

27JAS
    Hello Everyone,
    I am doing another IRL deal on SB2. I will pay someone mill for every myth key that they get me. So i have 50 mil, so it would be 5 myth keys for 50 mil. Please message me if you are interested. You can respond by dm or by discord (Listed Below). Please do not respond to this, as other players will then think that they cant do it.
    Thank you!!

2. YouGetMeSoHigh

nontraditional
    Hello, just a warning to anyone considering trading 27JAS - he is a known scammer (and permanently banned from Hypixel for skyblock scamming by his own admission).

forgranted likes this.
  3. 27JAS

27JAS
    dude im not a known scammer??? what the hell are you talking about

4. 27JAS

27JAS
    and for everyone to know, i was banned on hypixel 4 years ago for hacking. Im not like that anymore. Ask anyone on SB2

5. Ahnxious

Emiies
    .... what a scammer would say

xcxc and YouGetMeSoHigh like this.
  6. TheKingOfTurtlez

TheKingOfTurtlez
    Can I see proof of these things. Because I don't understand where you are getting these things, and 27JAS has scammed me once, but it was for $100k, and he payed back. (I say 100k as a small amt b/c it is, i am on the #3 island for sb2) he hasn't done it anymore, and anyways, if you think he is going to scam, just get a staff MM, then its full proof, he cant scam you! But please dont accuse people of scamming unless they acctually do it, and you have proof of them doing it.

*Edit* went through his punishment history: https://mccentral.org/punishments/?username=27JAS turns out, he DID hack on MCC. But, still nothing about scamming.

7. Ahnxious

Emiies
    ... What a scammer would say.

8. 27JAS

27JAS
    I’m being serious. I’m not sure where to find the punishment history for hypixel but if you know where to find it look it up I dare you

TheKingOfTurtlez likes this.
  9. 27JAS

27JAS
    First off, I will admit to hacking on mccentral. That’s said, That was 4 years ago. When I was 9. I am older and more responsible now. I also admit to scamming 4 years ago, but I don’t scam anymore. And turtle is right about just getting a MM. in fact, I always get a middle man for deals. I’m Not like I used to anymore. And it’s fine cause I might already have a deal and we’re going to get a middle man. If you don’t believe me then great, but don’t accuse me of scamming because I don’t scam anymore.

10. xcxc

xcxc
    There's a good saying that fits this situation quite well... "Once a thief, always a thief"

YouGetMeSoHigh likes this.
  11. mcrcus

mcrcus
    Howdy! I don't know what's going on, and frankly, I love everyone here, but can I just say that if he has scammed people in the past like Turtlez, then no one should trust him. Something someone should do is check his /bal on SB2, or he would screenshot his bal. If he has less than 50 mil, then he will scam, but if he does have more then 50 mil, then I don't know what to say, other than be careful.
    <3

12. 27JAS

27JAS
    I have 90+Mil on SB2. I never said I didn’t scam before. And just cause I used to scam doesn’t mean I still do, and frankly, don’t really care what you think anymore. I might be doing an IRL with someone, and that will be proof to you that I don’t scam. Also if I scam, why would I be the one asking to get a middle man?? But I don’t care what you think anymore.

13. XxBearcatBoy

XxBearcatBoy
    I think moral of the story is dont do deals with ppl IRL. You shouldn't buy people ingame items without either 1 first being paid or 2 personally knowing they are good for it.

Profit101 likes this.
  14. 27JAS

27JAS
    Ya I know I would pay first since if the other person scams me I can get it back.

15. XxBearcatBoy

XxBearcatBoy
    I'm just not into the idea of buying things with my own hard earned money for somebody to potentially scam or something like that. Also I dont really understand why people want the things so bad anyways when they can grind for them and appreciate it more. But I am just coming back onto the server after some time of absence because of life situations and duties.

16. 27JAS

27JAS
    Ok I just don’t like it when someone calls me a scammer. I don’t do that anymore so please stop calling me one

17. xcxc

xcxc
    Even though I wouldn't say he is the most trustworthy I still think the point about getting a Middleman is valid. It's practically impossible to get scammed while using a middleman... After all, that's the point of getting one.

TheKingOfTurtlez likes this.
  18. 27JAS

27JAS
    Thank you. Now everyone please just stop calling me a scammer. I’m done with this convo.

19. xcxc

xcxc
    I didn't say you aren't a scammer. I just said that it's way harder to get scammed if there is a middleman (Especially if it's a staff member).

20. 27JAS

27JAS
    Ok that’s true and also I didn’t say you did. Yougetmesohigh said that

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.