Another Claim Idea | Notification (Entering/Leaving)

Discussion in 'Survival General Discussion' started by luvbri, Jul 2, 2022.

1. luvbri

luvbri
    Hello,

I am back with another claim idea based off of a conversation I had with Vxtk.

As far as I am aware, there is no indication whether somebody enters/leaves your claimed area.
    This does prevent spam in areas like cities and warps, but is also nice for players to know when someone is sneaking around.

I am proposing the addition of a toggleable notification to let the owner of a claim know that somebody has entered their claim area.

There can be many ways for this, with it being customizable whether trusted players set this off, or to turn it off overall, but I would feel that this would be great for players who enjoy privacy and knowing that their area is private.

Please let me know of your thoughts below.

Have a great day!

2. LeafyTiger24

LeafyTiger24
    Hey luvbri,

I think this would be a great idea to add since i know some people on survival have problems with people not leaving them alone and whilst the owner can ban the harasser from the claim, that person could easily come back on an alt and do it again. Also, as you mentioned, some players like to have privacy and don't want to have anyone in their claim so this addition would benefit them since they could instantly get rid of the person without having to wait until they find out.

luvbri likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.