Anime Suggestions

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Rainbow_Pug_1000, Jan 6, 2022.

1. Rainbow_Pug_1000

Rainbow_Pug_1000
    Any suggestions?
    I'll take any anime from 2000-present (sorry) <3

2. MasterChheda

MasterChheda
    Oh this is free... just remember that everything I list here, I really liked and would give 8's and up. Anything worse than that and I didn't recommend.

NOTE: I don't consider Pokemon as an anime in this list even though it is. I highly recommend watching Pokemon X and XYZ because they were the best seasons of Pokemon. I haven't seen Pokemon Journeys, and I heard that's "all the rave" nowadays, but I would really recommend Pokemon XY and XYZ because of mega evolution fights, tournament (this one is good but bad kinda ending), villains, etc.

SAO: First anime I ever watched. Premise really got me into the show: people go into a virtual reality MMO RPG game but realize that they logout button is missing. This isn't a mistake. The game creator announces that the only way to escape is to clear all 100 floors of the game. If you die in the game, you die in real life. Good if you're into Isekai (other world) and OP MC.

Akame Ga Kill: Second anime I ever watched. Follows a group of rebels against society. Each person in the group has a different skill set, and you learn about them as you watch. Tons of character development and always good fights that make you feel like crying when someone dies. Really entertaining and will get you hooked if you're into action.

Twin Star Exorcist: Follows a pair of two teens who are gifted and talented in exorcism and are destined to have a child who will destroy all the demons (kegari or somethin like that). Learn their back stories. Watch them fight demons, fall in love, and learn and improve from the "guardians" (really top tier demon killers) on how to exorcise and such.

Demon Slayer: Basically a better Twin Star Exorcist minus the love. There are demons. Main character's sister is transformed into one, but she does not kill her brother. They work together to find out how to transform her back to a human. The MC learns to become a demon slayer. KNOWN for its animation and art style, especially during fights. REALLY good fights.

Jujutsu Kaisen: ANOTHER type of Demon Slayer/Twin Star Exorcist (tons more like this) but better. This and Demon Slayer are popular (Twin Star Exorcist isn't that popular but I love it). Follows a boy who eats the finger of one of the most popular demons (curses), which should kill him, but instead that demon now resides within the boy. He learns to fight and stuff in a curse training school. Lots of really good fights.

Blue Exorcist: You see a pattern? Anyways this is about the son of Satan who wants to get rid of demons as well. He is a high schooler. Goes to demon exorcising school. That kinda jazz.

Seraph of the End: If you want a war type of show, this is it (other than AOT haha). This follows two childhood friends who have been enslaved by the vampires who've taken over the Earth. One escapes while the other doesn't. The one who escapes finds other humans in the human realm, and he trains to take down the vampires. There is a war between vampires and humans. Watch him and a squad of his friends learn, grow, and fight.

AOT: Super popular so not gonna give a description. I personally don't think it's as good as it's hyped up to be, but many will disagree. Still think it's worth giving it a shot since I still liked it and almost everyone who watches anime does.

Re: Zero: Currently my #2. Absolutely love everything about it. Main character is sent to another world, but he isn't sent as a noble or rich kid like most Isekai (other world shows). He instead has to learn about the world as a human. He does have a "power," but I don't really wanna say because you'll find out in epsiode 1 and you'll absolutely love it. Entire plot and character development is perfect.

Code Geass: Currently my #1. Strategy anime. Guy is against empire and wants to destroy it. Gains a super power. Don't really wanna say much more but it's basically a really smart OP MC vs an entire empire. He starts a rebel group and all.

Death Note: Currently my #3. Detective/Strategy/Crime anime. People compare it to Code Geass in the sense of main character and opponents. Very similar and amazing (both are really good). Main character finds a Death Note, a book where writing someone's name will kill them. He has to avoid being caught by the best detective in the world. Many more rules to this but it's super good, questions morality and justice and such. 100% recommend for anyone starting anime as well. It's known as one of those "gateway" anime along with AOT.

Noragami: This is great... but I don't remember it that much. I just remember a poor God, Yato, teams up with some girl to become well known or something. It's definitely more interesting than what I said. It is super good tho, trust, cuz I wouldn't list it here if it wasn't. I just remember some good fight scenes that left my mouth open haha.

Fate Unlimited Blade Works: Most popular of the Fate series. Really good animation fights, etc. People compete with heroes by their side to win a grand cup. You lose by either dying or your hero dying and you yielding. As you can probably tell, my descriptions are getting worse because I'm getting a lil tired haha.

Let me know if you do watch any of these or have seen any.

mcrcus and Haylos like this.
  3. InsaneIsMyName

InsaneIsMyName
    I've watched far more anime than I can count over the years, but the ones that come to mind and that I highly recommend are:

Vinland Saga, Sword Art Online, Attack on Titan, Saraph of The End, Demon Slayer, Jujutsu Kaisen, Noragami, A Silent Voice, Violet Evergarden, Horimiya, Tokyo Revengers, Haikyuu, Charlotte, The Seven Deadly Sins, Tokyo Ghoul and The Ancient Magus' Bride.

My personal favourites from those are: A Silent Voice, Violet Evergarden, Vinland Saga, Tokyo Ghoul and Jujutsu Kaisen

4. Rainbow_Pug_1000

Rainbow_Pug_1000
    wow ok I've seen some but ill check out the others
    thanks chedda :)

#4 Rainbow_Pug_1000, Jan 7, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2022
    MasterChheda likes this.
  5. Rainbow_Pug_1000

Rainbow_Pug_1000
    thank you for the recommendations @InsaneIsMyName :)
    I'll check them out <3

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.