Ancient Key with Wrong Username

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by Zeploin, Nov 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zeploin

Username:Zeploin. Old Username: AndrewNK. I was bought an ancient key but I accidentally put it under my old username. Visa Giftcard Linked to Paypal. Transaction ID=-snip-,-snip-,11/26/19

When I wanted to purchase my ancient key, I wasn't thinking and accidentally clicked on my old username from the dropdown. I changed my username about a week or two ago, so I have made this mistake on auctioning things on other servers. When I went to purchase the item I didn't see it at the checkout line and hit the checkout button. When I was waiting for it in ame I didn't see it come in for around 3 minutes and I a tiny bit worried, as the mythical keys I purchased earlier came in, in 1 minute. After this I was thinking that it might just be taking a while, so I ate for around 30 minutes. I went back on and checked the keys, but there was nothing. I then realized that I put in the wrong name, so I contacted the staff and was able to put this together. upload_2019-11-26_18-44-27.png

#1 Zeploin, Nov 27, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2019
  2. teddy3684

teddy3684
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.