Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our KitPvP server, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

An introduction to Elecctricc!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Elecctricc, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Elecctricc

Elecctricc
    Hello!
    My name is Elecctricc (shocker right?) and this is my introduction to Minecraft Central. I haven't played Minecraft on an actual dedicated server since early 2017, I would usually play singleplayer to practice builds or play with redstone (still horrible at it hahaha) other times I would just play on a private server one of our friends have made. I started playing Minecraft the week before 1.0.0 came out in 2011 and I can tell you for certain that I've improved quite a bit since then!

Some info about me:
    ➤I live in the lovely country of New Zealand and have been my entire life. (up in the North Island for those curious)

➤I sound quite British because of heritage and England where I want to move when I'm older :smile:

➤I want to be a graphic designer when I'm older and am currently studying graphic design and photography at college (all graphics I use are made by me!)

I'm very easily approachable and have superpower of finding the good in the bad!
    :innocent:

I play senior hockey at my school and have done the Korean martial art of Taekwondo for 10 years now (I love sports as much as I love gaming!)

I'm a bit of a technology junkie and if requested I'll post the specs for my gaming setup!

On MCC I mainly play prison as where every kind of hub based server exists, I always start on prison! (got to carry the tradition on :relieved:)

I like EDM music and 9/10 times will be jamming to it while I play!

I hope to make lots of friends here and while I have hardly been here, I still feel like I'm part of the server already :smile: !

forgranted, mcrcus, Vervain and 5 others like this.
  2. CatBoyFable

fablesoul
    Hi Elecctricc!

I’m fableking- most call me Fable though!
    I hope you enjoy this server! It’s where I’ve met some very cool people and I’ve been on this server since around 2014. It’s really cool that you’ve been playing mc since before 1.0.0!! Also, I have an interest in Graphic Design too!! I’ve thought about majoring in it considering I’m Adobe certified in most applications!!
    Anyways, this server has flaws, but that’s kinda what makes it special! It’s progressively changing and it’s just kinda wonderful to see it grow!!
    If you’d ever like to talk, my discord is fableking#1528 and in-game you’d mainly find me in the Survival subserver and a lot of minigames!!
    Fable.

BlockyBeach and Elecctricc like this.
  3. Elecctricc

Elecctricc
    Nice to meet you Fable! And thank you for the warm welcome! And wow, incredible to think that you've experienced all the changes to the server over the last 6 years!
    Awesome to hear you have an interest in graphic design! It's very pleasing to create something and be proud of :)
    I would assume that it goes without saying that theres pros and cons to everything! Even Minecraft servers, you are right in saying that this server is special though, the people are not something forgettable!
    Again, thank you for the welcome and I'm sure I will add you/find you ingame!

BlockyBeach and CatBoyFable like this.
  4. Laziih

shqn_
    welcome :)

5. Elecctricc

Elecctricc
    Thank you friend! :)

6. JustBeChill

JustBeChill
    Helloo!
    My name is JustBeChill but you can call me by my IRL name Jay. I hope you have great time in MCCentral! It's cool that you have been around in Minecraft in its beginning age. I joined Minecraft roughly around December of 2016 and have improved drastically over the ages. I play prisons too, so you will most likely find me around! Just like fableking, you can add me on discord which is listed in my signature if you need help around the server! Have a great day/night!

7. Elecctricc

Elecctricc
    Thank you for the welcome Jay! Always nice to have a welcoming hand into a new experience! :) And great! I'll be sure to look out for your name on the prison server! Thank you and likewise!

JustBeChill likes this.
  8. DrBrando

DrBrando
    Hey there Elecctricc! Ik I’m late to the party but ill welcome you anyway xP

I’m DrBrando but you can just call me Brando. I also hang out on prisons 1 a lot and i hope to catch ya on there! =D

Elecctricc likes this.
  9. Elecctricc

Elecctricc
    Thanks for the welcome Brando! I hope to see you on there as well! :)

10. 10Controls

10Controls
    Hello Elecctricc!

I know I’m a bit late to the party, but I’d still like to welcome you to MCC!

I’m YoureKindaSus, but most people call me Sus. I mainly play on Skyblock 2, but you may be able to find me on CTF and Skywars every now and then. Look forward to possibly seeing you in game every now and again!

Hope you enjoy your stay here on MCC!
    ~ Sus

11. Aymere

:O what part of nz and how old

12. Elecctricc

Elecctricc
    Auckland and 17 !

13. Aymere

aye just north of me and same age, where you studyin at

14. centjeuh

centjeuh
    Welcome to the community :D

Elecctricc likes this.
  15. Dionnysus

Dionnysus
    Hey Elecctricc,

Welcome to the community good to have ya!

BlockyBeach and Elecctricc like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.