AM SICK OF THESE MODDERs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TwinBlade, Feb 28, 2020.

1. TwinBlade

I Personaly Dont hate haxers I enjoy them flying around with kill aura when you hit a level of skill where haxs dont matter to much But what i do HATE is that there mods out there that players can download that allows them to block hit And other things Which BASICLY Cuts all DMG IN HALF which is fucking insane not only are they running faster taking less dmg doing more dmg and have extra reach its Just Disgusting And for someone whos a hardcore Gamer on the pro scene watching these Trash player who have not even spec of skill to be pro Killing People who have mastered there skill all because they do x3 dmg and take x2 less dmg its just painful to watch and it pisses us off so PLEASE GET RIDe fo Mods optifine bs ect Its just NoT FUN it ruins compition I Dont wanna contiune playing with modders in my game haxer we can deal with/

2. owwenn

First off, if you're not worried about hackers, then modders you shouldn't be afraid of either. Second off, block hitting works on 1.8, it just doesn't look like 1.7 block hitting, there are mods that change the way this looks. Block hitting = Swinging while right-clicking at the same time. Third off, I had an aneurysm trying to read your post, make it easier to read, please, and if you are on 1.8, block hitting doesn't require a mod, it just may not look like it.

puposaurus likes this.
  3. Ardastrafe

TwinBlade, optifine is not a PVP mod it is a mod to enhance your gameplay, and smoothen it. First of all, this seems very impulsive and how you're talking about how people know how to block hit, maybe your not as good as them, ping differences. I don't know your skill level and people can't do more damage from block hitting. If you believe the player is hacking either report them or tell staff to watch them in the discord channel. Also, anyone is open to use clients to enhance their PVP such as Lunar, Pvp Lounge, and Badlion (which I use and recommend) but none of these clients can help you run faster or take less damage/ give more damage. Also, no hacked clients are allowed so if they are "modders" using reach or kill aura make sure to record them and make a report in the report section or in the discord yet again.

Thank you for your time.

No matter how many times you get knocked down, keep getting back up. God sees your resolve. He sees your determination. And when you do everything you can do, that’s when God will step in and do what you can’t do.

Joel Osteen

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.