Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Allowing Staffs from mod-Owner to force tp, modifiable.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Avactus, Jul 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Avactus

Avactus
    The Reason I Think this should be allowed, is rather then, staffs, waiting for the player to accept the tp, they can teleport to the player, and solve the problem quickly. Besides, staffs, are already lazy enough, I think this would help, the staff community. For, example the fact that everything needs to be recorded, instead of staffs, being able to take action immediately, resulting in the player losing items, or etc. Just my thoughts, as a player.

2. Zonafer

Zonafer
    Staff members already have the ability to /tp and /tphere, and you must record a rule-breaker in order to report them, as there is no proof otherwise.

Your suggestion has already been implemented on MCC.

Crosaint likes this.
  3. PistolPet

PistolPet
    Hi Avactus!
    I'm assuming you play factions because that is the only subserver that staff can't tp to players while in faction territory.
    This was added to avoid staff stealing coordinates of faction bases.
    Also, Admins+ can tp to people so your suggestion would only work on Mods and Sr-Mods.
    And about everything being needed to record, the staff team need to record KA, AntiKB, Ghosting on UHC and X-ray if they are going to ban straight up. Everything else is usually screenshared or obvious enough to ban. If you are submitting a report, there is no other way for you to prove to us that something happened other than a recording (or screenshot for chat offences.) This is to avoid false bans as much as possible.
    Hope this helped!

Avactus likes this.
  4. xBenz

xBenz
    Correction: SrMods+ have force TP on Factions on all players. Moderators+ can force TP to players in Warzone only on Factions.*
    Mod+ can force TP to any player on any other sub-server already with no restrictions

* Moderators will not be getting the ability to force teleport to any player on Factions, only warzone players
    NOTE: If you were referring to Minigames, a teleportation system is not a feature yet but will be in the near future

- Answered // Already implemented

Avactus likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.