Allow Printer in Skyblock

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by Chirashi, Nov 30, 2019.

?

Should Printer be allowed in Skyblock?

1. Yes, Printer should be allowed

2. No, Printer should NOT be allowed

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Chirashi

On MCC Factions schematica and specifically printer are legal. If you don't know what either of these things are they're basically a modification which allows you to take downloaded builds and with the printer option, "print" out the build very quickly. I believe this feature should be allowed in skyblock as it would allow people to print out bigger builds and build farms faster.

2. astralis

Printer should not be allowed on Skyblock.
    Very much ruins the integrity of the game.

lukey231 likes this.
  3. Bhaut

I think the printer mod would be cool with builds, but definitely not for farming. Skyblock is a grinding game, and if you were allowed to just print the farms it kind of goes against the idea of spending time on it. It wouldn't feel as good if you took no time to build it rather than to manually place each block.

Hope this makes sense.
    ~Bhaut

lukey231 and Chirashi like this.
  4. Chirashi

Yeah definitely but there's no in between

5. kylebop

kylebop
    I do not think that the printer mode option should be added to Skyblock for a very simple reason for skyblock being survival like. The reasoning factions has printer mode and different things such as gen buckets are due to the fact that builds are massively built and need to be built very fast in a short period of time. If printer mode was not allowed on factions, then grace period would for sure need to be extended as there wouldn't be enough time to build farms.

Regarding Skyblock the whole point is to spend time building farms and grinding resources up. Not to print everything in which would remove the grind from skyblock and you really should build things by hand. Now Schematica is allowed throughout all sub-servers however you will have to manually place all of the blocks which is fair. Therefore giving you the option to build things such as creative but not in a way that is unfair and really not originally built.

iluvu likes this.
  6. IrlDealLover69

IrlDealLover69
    i wouldn't think printer would make a big difference other than it might have an impact on the amount of good looking islands there will be. placing levels is also such a pain, i wish we had gen buckets for them or be able to just printer them all so i don't need to break my finger placing emerald blocks

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.