Air Blocks??

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by DementedWombat, Aug 27, 2019.

1. DementedWombat

DementedWombat
    Hey, I don't think I'm the only one with this problem but when I mine with a high efficiency pickaxe it occasionally leaves glitched out air blocks where i have to replace them with another block. I'm just wondering if this is client side or server side, or if there is a way to fix it.
    thanks

-Wombat

2. Master_Aqua

Master_Aqua
    Hoio there!
    I’ve been faced with a similar problem. Unfortunately I don’t believe there to be a solution it other than relogging.
    There’s been times where if I mined fast, glitched out air blocks would appear and when I relogged I would find there to be blocks that the pickaxe didn’t break but had turned invisible on my client side. (This occurred on my plot)
    There’s also times where when I mine in the pvp mine or other mines I get glitched into the air and if someone else walks into it they too get glitched. But it’s simple to just move out of that spot but it still happens a lot. You’ll just have to avoid those spots until the mine resets until it occurs again.
    If anyone else has any other solutions I would love to hear it!

Hope I answered your question, have a great day!
    ~Master_Aqua

xStrafings and DementedWombat like this.
  3. DementedWombat

DementedWombat
    Yeah it is the most annoying thing when clearing my plot for my spawner farm

Master_Aqua likes this.
  4. puposaurus

puposaurus
    heyo! i encounter this problem too much.
    however, there some-what is a solution, but it’s kinda annoying- right click/place blocks where block was and it’ll reappear for you to mine. the downside to this is that it’s kinda time consuming and if you don’t know where that invisible block is, it’s like rebuilding soemthing then having to destroy it again. and this works in mines and plots. for mines, you don’t have to rebreak blocks since you really can’t place blocks in the first place... but... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i hope this aso helped song with auqa’s response

have a great day!
    ~pup

Master_Aqua likes this.
  5. Reaper_270

Reaper_270
    I found the best method is just to warp to spawn and then warp back to the plot or mine. This way it will refresh everything and you can mine the block again.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.