AI Grinding bannable?

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by StickyChannel92, Mar 24, 2022.

?

Is it OK to AI grind?

Poll closed Mar 31, 2022.
  1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StickyChannel92

I have been on MC Central for a long time, mainly for its prison servers (sometimes minigames). However, it takes so long to mine up stuff, just by sitting on a computer, and holding the left mouse button to gain less money. I make more money when I gain ranks, until the server resets and I have to start all over again. There are lottery/gambling offers in the server by going to other users' plots, but gambling is not the easiest way to earn fast money, especially and obviously evil-bad hatred coinflips. Uugh. The only fastest way I can find in-game is by selling tokens at people's plots, or I can easily sell my minerals I mined from my mining sessions at the mines for more money at those plots as well; at least it's way more than what the mines currently buy.

However, there are two problems with the underlined sentence above:
    1. Moneymakers have inconsistent prices on-and-off many days, and always changes after the server resets, and
    2. Physically having to type the / on my keyboard and type in a command to go to a plot to sell these minerals, and typing a command again with / to warp back to the mines, putting more pressure on a tired person grinding for money and tokens than what a person smashing a computer to pieces and throwing it in the dumpster should deal with.
    To compensate this problem, my idea is to program an AI to my player with Baritone or similar program (maybe one that hopefully does not either (1) ban me from the server, or (2) have any dangerous features.) to automatically mine certain blocks/minerals and when his inventory is full, climbs the ladders of the mines and right-clicked positional signs to automatically make money.

When I'm done with it, I can just log out of the server by stopping the program and closing Minecraft, or I can program the AI to go on for a certain number of hours or stop at a specific timestamp in the day, kind of like System Updates, where you can schedule them until they go off.

Is this system intolerable/bannable/cheatable/dangerous to the server? If so, this thread can be closed.

I hope I start making money as soon as I start playing Minecraft.

#1 StickyChannel92, Mar 24, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2022
  2. Pootis McPootbird

PootisMcPootbird
    Unfortunately, making an AI to mine is bannable, as it's considered as a modified client.

Believe me, I used Baritone a month and so ago to automatically mine, admins quickly found me and banned me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.