Adding potions

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by Lwight, Apr 19, 2021.

1. Lwight

I was pvping all of last season and I've came across that pvping without speed 1/2 is really boring and people spam fishing rods, everyone I discussed this with even staff agree they're should be some type of way to make/buy speed.

2. abbs

Abbskababs
    Prison is strictly no pots- Adding them would ruin it in my opinion :/

Goooofyyy and fattr like this.
  3. Goooofyyy

Goooofyyy
    Tbh, Potions would just ruin Prison. No Point Adding Them.​

4. GoodBanter

GoodBanter
    Hi! I understand that for some people trying to pvp without speed it can be boring but it is my belief that prison pvp is intended to be a simpler experience, therefore if players really want to pvp with potions/speed there are other subservers to accomodate that

Dionnysus likes this.
  5. guih

guihzy
    As mentioned above, prison pvp is not the best of the places for a potion-based pvp environment. I believe so because it’s a subserver where gaps are the most used source of healing, and fights come down to breaking the opponent’s gear most of the time. Speed and strength would not make that much of a significant difference like they would in a server where you do in fact need to deal the most damage possible (KitPvP for instance), and even though it would help with breaking gear faster it still wouldn’t even out. -1

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.