Add things to Skywars?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CryingShame, Dec 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CryingShame

Seth9367
    Hi, I think MCC's Skywars is probably my favorite skywars by far, but it might be cool to add a things or two. I got the idea from someone else who was talking about SG, but what about skywars? What do you think, should it stay the same, or should they add anything? :D

Abar likes this.
  2. prominer10

Hey! I think they maybe must add more chests so that no all the loot is in 1 chest the most servers have this already. I thought I will be nice if it was here to but the maps are good and fun.

prominer10

3. FarisNyanNyan

FarisNyanNyan
    Hellonya!

Jokingly, but very true, I'd like to see some better anticheat for skywars or this server in general. I'd like a 4 player skywars because 3 player teams was always a weird amount.

Thanknyah! Bye!

4. Abar

Abar
    Almost all of the minigames need an update or change in my opinion, and I do agree that skywars is definitely in need. Whether it's new maps, the ability to vote for them, new kits, removal of explosive arrows,etc. Something new and fresh would keep a lot of players interested in it and could bring more life to the minigame. Thanks and have a great day!

puposaurus likes this.
  5. puposaurus

puposaurus
    heyososos whats cocoking sir. as far as skywars goes and as previous replies have already mentioned, all of skywars is kinda a 'lil dog when if u were to compare them to other servers or even how they were previosuly w/ not a lot of change going on n' wotnot. however, if/when minigames were to get revamped n' blah blah blah, i'd honestly like to see the tnt cooldown in tsw to be reduced ro something like 30seconds instead of 1minute or whatever it is now.. as well as, more maps.

anwaysy. love the post. mWUASH.
    have a great day! :D

6. W5vil

W5vil
    I think that skywars is in need of some new maps to intice returning a player to play them. The same maps over and over again are kinda annoying. Secondly, I think that skywars should also have a more consistent loot distribution. I think this because there are many players that can come out of their spawn island with full diamond armour and a diamond sword, and then there me, with half gold, half leather and a gold sword trying to win a 1v1. Taking this into account, I think that the starter chests should have less loot and make the mid chests have better gear, or better odds for gear, instead of having the same stuff as the starting chests.
    Thanks for making this thread!
    -W5vil

7. CryingShame

Seth9367
    I agree with a lot of the responses here, and I think that what @W5vil said is a good idea, more consistent loot distribution. I also agree on the anticheat, but at the same time I don't. The anticheat we previously had on skywars didn't allow for many kinds of bridging. The blocks would disappear often, and you'd be falling into the void every round. But now, as long as you can get over the fact that every kid with any kind of fly-in-survival mod can fly, it's a lot better :joy:. Either way, I think it needs a bit of an upgrade which I am sure they're working on already. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.