Add some new skywars maps!

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by olo_YT, Jul 9, 2020.

1. olo_YT

olo_YT
    Hey everyone,

I just thought that it would be a really cool if new maps were added to skywars, as we have had these maps for ages and some are getting boring. I have seen many cool map ideas that people have created for MCC and I think it would be great if we could try these out/ implement them to have a change of pace in skywars. Doing this would likely attract more players to check out the new maps and would allow for new play styles / winning strategies to be developed. It would also make gameplay more interesting.

I have heard about a minigame revamp coming soon and I hope new skywars maps comes with it.
    What do you fellow skywars players think?

- olo YT

Marco5py likes this.
  2. Rev3rse

Rev3rse
    As you mentioned, a minigame revamp is in the works, and we can expect to see a fresh new rotation of maps within each minigame (not just Skywars!). It wouldn't make much sense to implement new maps right now while the minigame revamp is coming up, as it would unnecessarily double the work. Please be patient until this upgrade is introduced, as we currently don't have any information regarding the timeline of this revamp. Until then, enjoy the existing maps while you can! (:

olo_YT, Amvya and Lewklo like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.