Add pocketpals and trails to cosmetic chest

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Dombal, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Dombal

so basically you need to buy pocket pals and trails on store to get them but i think it'd be better if you could also get it without paying. It's not like they give you an advantage coz theyre just cosmetics and stufff so yeah. Add pocket pals and trails to cosmetic chest and make it unlock-able with keys.

Tennente likes this.
  2. Tennente

Tennente
    agreed.

Dombal likes this.
  3. puposaurus

puposaurus
    cute idea
    or really fuck over people and put them in their myth keys :clown:
    ok gn +1

4. FourNut

FourNut
    Hey,
    I actually really like this idea! Although the cosmetics are quite cheap, some people would like them, but their parents won't let them get it! So adding them to cosmetic chests would be quite awesome! I think that the pocket-pals should either remain in stores or be in Ancient and Myth keys. My reason for this is that they are a little bit more expensive, and they also can do hinder PvP in mini-games and in sub-servers. What I mean by this is that if you have it equipped, instead of them hitting you, they could just hit the pocket-pal and it could cancel their attack. Even though it is unlikely, it is still a factor to take charge of. I love this idea though!

+1

Have a nice day!

-FourNut

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.