Add more workbenches throughout SG maps

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by 10sec, May 23, 2021.

1. 10sec

10sec
    Hello.

I'm here today to suggest a simple however useful idea that I think many players will agree with: add more workbenches throughout sg maps. Currently, whenever you are in need of crafting an item, you'll have to head towards the middle of the map (in most cases). I believe that spreading some more workbenches would be useful and would definitely keep the game balanced as everyone will still have access to it, especially now with the removal of the command /workbench.

Please, leave your suggestions below :)

mcrcus, kuieren, LeafyTiger24 and 3 others like this.
  2. LeafyTiger24

LeafyTiger24
    I definitely agree with this, because I hate having to go to cornucopia in order to craft an iron sword. Another option that could work would be to just give everyone access to /workbench, since then it isn't a donor perk.

SplatBerry and 10sec like this.
  3. micunmuted

PLARPS
    Hello,
    I agree with this since I swear whenever I am far away from mid I can never find a crafting table and then I get killed while crafting in mid, it would really help instead of crafting having to be annoying. I don't think people would really mind this update tbh. +1

LeafyTiger24 likes this.
  4. kuieren

kuieren
    Hey there!
    I 100% agree with you! Ever since /workbench was removed I always end up stacking a bunch of items on my inventory since it's a struggle to find any workbenches around the map and going all the way to mid is too risky/far. Maybe adding the command back as a purchasable perk would also be an interesting option, since right now there's only 3 perks you can buy on the merchant.
    +1

Elecctricc likes this.
  5. Elecctricc

Elecctricc
    +1 I do like the idea of what @kuieren as since everyone can gain credits at the same rate; therefore it is not overpowered; I am aware that some maps don't even have a crafting table at 0,0 - I think the decrease in crafting tables was to increase the skill cap of the game as then there becomes a new location per map to learn.

Have a good one!

kuieren likes this.
  6. mcrcus

mcrcus
    Hey boss,

I do agree with this suggestion. A few of the newer maps that we have do actually have tables scattered around the maps which is really beneficial. However in some of the older maps like Vareide Map 1 the only table I know of is at the middle (there might be more but idk). So it does not hurt to put more crafting tables around the map especially in old maps that might not have that many

<3

10sec likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.