Add more prematch time

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by SuperIsakSwahn, Aug 17, 2020.

?

I’m sure you know what you’re voting for

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. SuperIsakSwahn

PolishGuy
    10 seconds is just unbelivably little time to get ready, you choke on your own saliva and panic when it starts, add it to like 30-60 seconds SG

2. fedham

fedham
    i actually think it should be less lol, if you join the game you should be prepared in my opinion

3. mcrcus

mcrcus
    Hey bro. I assume you are talking about the time it takes when you first spawn in the map and you are in the circle. If that is the case, then I understand where you are coming from. It is difficult to get your inventory setup quickly unless you have a good rhythm and you are able to set up quickly.
    However, I will have to disagree on this suggestion for multiple reasons. One, I feel like people like you really don’t understand how long 30-60 seconds actually is. People already wait 90 seconds before the round actually starts, and people would complain that is too long. If we change the time from 10 seconds to 30 seconds, or even 45 seconds then it would be more waiting, and people would be uninterested and just leave. Two, people most likely will be running into the middle, or staying at their spot opening their chests, or simply running away from middle. I guarantee you, unless you run into those annoying people, who hit with there fist, you should have that extra time to sort out your hotbar.

So overall, I am -1 on this idea, but I understand your frustration.

<3​

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.