Add more items available to buy in game.

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Nicktrix, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Nicktrix

ShinyGhosty
    Add some more cosmetic items, pets, gadgets, etc. to the game. It would make the lobby more colorful. There already is a lot but it is never too much!

2. ImConcerned

vNato
    I think that adding more cosmetic items to the lobby would be pretty cool but, most people spend their time in subservers or minigames so I think the Owners should be focusing on creating updates for them rather than lobby cosmetics.

I like how many cosmetics that there is currently as it isn’t too hard to complete the cosmetics.

I would love to see the lobby be themed around the different seasons and annual events and to see that being added would be pretty cool and it would be something that I would love to help create a map submission for.
    Thanks and have a lovely day day!
    Overall a +1 from me ;)

3. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hiHi!
    i don’t really think there is a need for more cosmetics, nor would it be something that would get a lot of attention.
    higher ups n’ such are currently focused on fixing the anticheat and making the subservers better. Most cosmetics (apart from arrow trails, particles, pocket pals, and death crys) can only be used in hub/lobby, and most times the hub/lobby is just filled with people who are afk and rookies >.<

all lobby pets are acquired from purchasing a donator rank, and 21 options seems like enough. and when they released immortal they released with baby versions of already existing mobs/pets, so i don’t think conning up with new pets would be something realistic.
    imo, there’s already a good amount of gadgets, and i feel that if they produced more gadgets people would just say that they’re copying other servers. And they probably wouldn’t get used much because lobbies don’t seem to get a lot of non-afk players that would interact with them.

i do agree, that it could make the lobbies more colorful, but maybe for a week then it goes back to how it is now.

overall, i don’t think adding any new cosmetics would be a good idea, or make lobbies better/revive ‘em

i hope this mentioned all your points
    have a great day!
    ~puposaurus

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.