Add /Gang enemy and /Gang Perms to Prisons

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by SoEdit, Jul 28, 2020.

?

Should They Add /Gang Perms And Or /Gang Enemy?

1. Add /Gang Perm (able to modify permissions of members in gang) Like they have on factions

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Add /Gang Enemy (shows enemied Gangs in Red

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. Both!!

15 vote(s)
    71.4%
  4. Neither!!

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoEdit

I thought about how Factions is able to modify perms for other members, and i thought it was a really cool idea if they added it to prisons. It Could be to modify perms for things like: who can withdraw money to the bank, or who could deposit, smaller things like that. It could help the gang boost a lot during sotw for prisons. Also the /gang enemy feature which would make an Enemy gang's name Red (also how they have it on factions). I feel like this would be really useful, because they already have the /gang neutral and /gang ally, so i feel like it would fit in really well.

nouhs, Issel, jellt and 1 other person like this.
  2. Auxust

both

SoEdit likes this.
  3. SoEdit

yessirr

4. jellt

Jellt
    This would be useful to have a gang enemy tag because when there is a large gang fight and not everyone is in your gang/ally its hard to keep track of people. If you could enemy the gangs you sre fighting it would be very easy to pick who you are targeting

Xermes and SoEdit like this.
  5. puposaurus

puposaurus
    yes but what perms are you thinking? since factions isnt like prison in all ways since factions shares same base while prison is plot per player.. and as of now gangs only have two roles.. if more perms could, would there as well be more roles? like, what were you thinking as far as that

6. SoEdit

I think if they added like coleader and stuff like that, the perms would help a lot more. They could also add more gang "commands". I think that the gang enemy command would be very useful for fights though, especially gang fights.

7. Stan

_Wildly_
    as a professional prison player this is not a good idea, why promote gang violence when prisons are meant to be about rehabilitation, especially gang fights this is a no from me, not cool behaviour -1 this post should be taken down

jellt and Xermes like this.
  8. nouhs

nouhs
    I think it could be good for having truces for pvp so you don't hit your truced gangs but I don't think it would be needed to add the other part.

9. xTylor

xTylor
    Hey SoEdit,

Honestly, this sounds like a great idea for the next prisons reset! Mainly both Prisons are filled with PvP players, and adding something like factions enemies and permissions sounds like a wonderful idea to prisons! Also, the idea of adding permissions is another great idea! Being able to edit your gang permissions for each stage would help gangs so much! I think they should add a co-leader stage, and also recruitment. From there you have edit your permission so if you would like only co-leaders and leaders invite people, they can!

Another great addition would be to have a /kos command where if you use /kos <target> it will put their name as a <KOS> prefix then their name.

Overall, I think those two ideas would be such a great idea to addon to prisons following the next reset! If these features get added that will definitely change prisons so much and help players and make prisons so much more fun!

SoEdit and nouhs like this.
  10. SoEdit

O.o

11. slick

Very good ideas, i will vouch for it. Hopefully it will he put into place for when I’m unbanned #unbanslick2020

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.