Add /eignore in Mini games

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Teddie__Maple, Aug 31, 2020.

?

Add /eignore in mini games servers?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Teddie__Maple

Hey People from this server / forum
    Why do we have /eignore in the big servers like Prison, Creative and in other big servers,
    but not in the mini-games servers like Capture the Flag, Cake wars, Murder Mayhem,
    Sky-wars etc.

I usually see people berating each other, for example. Fuck off you dumb wh*re bypass filter, you're a b!tch, bypass filter you're a coward bypass filter ******* bypass filter and I usually also see people who ask if they want to stop repeating/spamming the same sentence about other servers ip/discord servers and i also see people chat reporting them because for chat spam and it always get Denied
    /accepted

And I recommend to add /eignore in the mini game servers

puposaurus likes this.
  2. 27JAS

27JAS
    I agree and dont agree with this post. To most people, it really doesnt matter if someone is swearing at them, but if it gets excessive, that is when it is punishable. I do think that the rule should be that if it is 2-3 or more messages of someone berating someone else, then it should be punishable, but just 1 message doesnt matter much.

About the commands, I 100% agree with this. I think that /eignor or /ignore and /effect should be allowed in minigames. So far the only commands that are possible to use in minigames are /chatreport and /leave. I think that players should be able to use more commands.

This is just my opinion, thanks for reading!

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.