add a time limit for karaoke songs

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by puposaurus, Jan 12, 2020.

1. puposaurus

puposaurus
    howdy heyhey! after an amazing karaoke event, i'd like to make a suggestion based off one user's preformance that was quite a long roller coaster. ima keep it sweet n' short- BASICALLY NOT ALLOW SONGS OVER 5 MINUTES PLS. back when kyle and steve hosted one i was told that a song under 1 minute was "too short", so why not have a "too long" of a song too?

um for those who were not there, the song was 8 minutes and 36 seconds, plus many others in a long queue.

anyways, y'all, I'd like to hear what you all think!

have a great day!
    ~puposaurus :D

2. Envoys

Envoys
    Wasn't there for the event, but judging from what you said, I agree that 8 minutes is a really long time especially if there was a long queue for other people to have their turn. I mean... even during karaoke events in real life, which I do not attend, I can only imagine that people sing/go up on stage for 4 minutes or less.

3. httpmeme

jakeysoul
    Hello puposaurus!

I agree, I was filling in for the original hosts (Steve & Rec) and had also realized that song was quite lengthy and took up a lot of time. I believe songs should be 4mins at most, and the minimum of 1 minute and 30 seconds. In the future for Karaoke events I'll bring this up since you made a few valid points, so as a whole I'm +1. Thank you for bringing this up to our attention.

-httpmeme // Community Events Team Member

puposaurus likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.