Add a /report player function

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Jold, Feb 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jold

I know I'm gonna get the same answer such as "Record it and put it on the forums" like dude how many times am I going to die in p5 to a hacker on factions.

Staff have to be active anyways and the server needs to get priorities straight which everyone in the community agrees on. Every loved player is quitting due to this reason. Origin quit because of the shit cannon jar, lag and no anticheat or /report. Hackers THRIVE on mccentral. It pisses off everyone in the community and it's completely unfair. We pay big money to get full p5 and I've died in less than 5 seconds to a hacker in Orbit that goes by the alias Pure. Come on people. Fix this.

2. guih

guihzy
    Hello
    This has been discussed a few times in the past and nobody agreed on that.
    The /report command would be one more thing for staff to worry about. Since this is a crowded server and (unfortunately) people choose to abuse the anticheat glitches and hack here, we would get A LOT of reports each minute. Reporting a hacker takes 5 minutes and will definitely help the server. You can also join our community discord and name hackers for us to spectate (this system sorta works like /report, but instead of using a command in game you use discord). If you’re not a member of the server yet, feel free to join: https://discord.gg/9jzwQDQ

I will also lock this thread since this has been previously discussed and the admin team has decided that this command will not be added.
    - Thread Locked

iiSean and puposaurus like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.