Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Achievements?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by iFeast, May 10, 2020.

1. iFeast

iFeast
    Hey all,
    Just another post of curiosity. Not sure if it's just me but I feel like achievements would be a great addition to the server. These achievements would award xp from doing something in a minigame/subserver. An example of this could be something like "Not So Fast!" and it could be achieved by killing a flag carrier by a bowshot from 150+ blocks. Additionally, it could allow for some potential secrets like hiding things in-game or secret actions that unlock an achievement. In my opinion it allows for a more creative environment within the server. Let me know what you think :P

stiva, iZyro, iTristan and 1 other person like this.
  2. InsaneIsMyName

InsaneIsMyName
    I would love to see this added.
    Cute idea!
    Plus would add something for those of us that have been on the server forever lol

3. creeper7777777

creeper7777777
    Hello! I think this would be a great thing to add, and a great way to bring players into the minigames, and get players playing the unpopular ones as well. It would create a brand new challenge for players, new and old, which is great, and keeps players on the server. Some challenges I would recommend are things like killing all of the bystanders in murder mayhem before you get the compass, winning 5 consecutive times in skywars or champion builder, or destroying every team's cake in cakewars in one game. There could also be easier challenges, to get new players an accomplishment, such as playing every minigame at least one time, or getting their first capture on capture the flag. It sounds really fun to have an official award for doing things like these on the minigames, and for proof that it happened other than screenshots. +1

#3 creeper7777777, May 10, 2020
    Last edited: May 10, 2020
    InsaneIsMyName likes this.
  4. iTristan

iTristan_
    Hello iFeast
    I think this would be a fantastic idea for minigames! This would also give players who already have bought everything with credits something else to grind for! I'm not too sure that this could be implemented into sub-servers like factions or creative, but I could definitely see it being implemented into sky block.

-Tris

5. iZyro

iZyro
    Hey, I think this would be a good thing to add for the minigames, could definitely make for some interesting competition to see who can complete the most achievements. Some achievements that I think would be cool could be achievements like blood thirsty(kill five or more players in survival games,cakewars or skywars), or clutch hero for cakewars, eliminating a whole team after your cake has been destroyed or something, maybe the awards could vary from xp to in store credit(similar to uhc) depending on how hard the achievement is to complete.

iTristan likes this.
  6. jaeuhr

floire
    Hey iFeast,

I really like this idea and I feel like it would be a way for people to challenge themselves to be able to complete each "achievement". And I do agree with what iZyro said, it should vary not just in xp but for other things. I hope this is something that Mcc would look upon as it can be a good add on to the server.

Love, Floir

7. Simplistiq

snoic
    Hey, I feel like this would be a great feature to be added to the game! Hopefully they see this and add it!

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.