Account Responsibility

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by greg, Oct 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greg

According to mcc rules they state "your account is your responsibility", but what's the policy regarding cracked, jacked, and compromised accounts? I recently had my accounts cracked by an ip banned user that then lead to myself receiving an unjust ip ban without ever having accounts bypassing bans or mutes...

2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    oh shieET! i know what you mean. unfortunetly staff prolly jus' gonna give some answer like "your fault for getting a cracked acc" which is kinda bs n' all. i wish i could help, but im just a normie person. gl on unban ::::::::::)
    i think the ip ban comes from the person who was banned looked like they were banevading that ip ban idek :shrug:

#QueenMikaylaBestStaffMember

~puposaurus

guih likes this.
  3. Ankh

Ankh
    By "your account is your responsibility", they are saying that whatever happens with your account is up to you to resolve. Mostly because they can't actually do anything in regards to account hacking/recovery, but it also makes it so they can't be held accountable for your account being stolen. If you have anyone else in your family that plays the game, they could've been hacking on multiple accounts which led to them banning your IP address. Or you used an alt/alt generator off the internet that ended up linking you with someone who was already IP banned. Occurrences of accounts actually being hacked/stolen is pretty rare, assuming you have a decent password and don't share your account with anyone.

4. xBenz

xBenz
    In rare occasions, if you can prove that a blacklisted user HACKED (Not you giving them your account) into your account which is very unlikely, possibly something can be done / discussed, but very rare. (Emails from Mojang do NOT count as proof)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.