Account Grinding Clarification: Prisons

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by ILoveBoats, Sep 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ILoveBoats

To be clear, this is purely a curious question. I do not and have not used any accounts other than my own (named ILoveBoats) for anything related to MCCentral. I don't even have a second account.

Anyways, I was curious about whether account grinding applies to prison servers. The rules don't clarify any specific lobby other than KitPvp which obviously makes sense:
    "Using other accounts to farm kills, stats or money etc. All players who are involved in the Account Grinding will be punished."
    "User logs in with an alternate account and kills it repeatedly to gain money on KitPvP."

Why I'm curious if it applies to prison is because prison servers seem to be the exception to a lot of rules such as scamming other players. I'm also wondering because if this was allowed I think it would really affect the economy and ah prices.

2. mcrcus

mcrcus
    Hello there,

If you take a look at the rules page, you will see that griefing, death trapping, and scamming are the only ones that you are allowed on prison. Therefore, you are not allowed to account grind on prison. If you have any other questions, add me on discord Toronto#0002 or you can reply here :)

<3

ILoveBoats and BlockyBeach like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.